Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Third Helping of Soup

It came yesterday! The fantastic beady ingredients for the current Bead Soup Blog Party. My partner this time around is Kathleen Lange Klik of Modern Nature Studio.  She sent me a wonderful mix which was accompanied by a beautiful ingredient list:



And here are the beads, the picture is taken on the beautiful textured paper that surrounded the ingredient list.  A fun mix that I have already been playing with.  The pendant is much bigger than anything I usually use but since I have some other larger pieces in my stash I'm hoping this will make me more comfortable with the size.  All in all a good challenge, just what the party is for.



My reveal date, August 25, is the last for this party which is so big it's been split into 3 reveal dates.  My partner needed to change to the first reveal date, July 28.  Take a trip over to her blog that day to see what she's created with the beads I sent to her. 


1 comment:

  1. I love what you sent me!
    Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete